Many amateur astronomers are interested in spectroscopy but are unsure how to get started. One good way of getting started is to review the work of others. Listed below are some web resources that might prove interesting and useful.
- Robin’s Astronomy Page – Spectroscopy
- Christian Buil’s Home Page – Spectroscopy, CCD and Astronomy
- CCD Spectroscopy
- Amateur Astronomy Association – Germany – Section – Spectroscopy
- Astronomical Ring for Access to Spectroscopy
- Amateur Astronomical Spectroscopy
- Amateur Spectroscopy
- Light From Infinity
In addition to interesting information on spectroscopy this site also discusses the issues faced by anyone interested in imaging from within a large city – like Rome, Italy.
If you know of other good resources please post them in a comment.